Bath & TrimThe Humane Bath - Your pet is lovingly bathed by well-trained and supervised bathers. We use a special procedure called "The Humane Bath" which emphasized your pet's safety.The Trim - Your pet is trimmed by highly-trained and qualified trimmers. The Master Pet Trimmer will trim your pet to your request. If you prefer, we will select the most popular and fitting style for your pet from our wide range of options.Aged, Ill or Disabled Pets
- Your pet is observed for any health problems and you will receive a report of these observations every time your pet is groomed.
- Your pet's ears are checked, cleaned and deodorized.
- The nails are properly trimmed
- The Humane Bath protects eyes, ears and sensitive body parts.
- A non-toxic flea dip is used as needed.
- Your pet is fluff-dried using strict safety standards (we do not use cage drying).
Special services are available for ill, aged or disabled pets. Just ask the receptionist.For the safety of your pet, prescribed shampoo must be accompanied by written instructions from your veterinarian.FeesAn additional charge may apply to special conditions requiring unusual time and effort.